Promo: $75 for weekend stay at IHG/Priority Club hotel [Expired]
It’s been a while since we posted a good travel deal — partly because our business trips have decreased in number recently but mostly because we just haven’t seen anything that inspiring. Well, that has changed thanks to Priority Club’s new “Vacation Pay” promo.
What’s the dealio?
What: Get a $75 rebate — in the form of a prepaid MasterCard — on a 2-night weekend stay at any Intercontinental Hotel Group (aka Priority Club) property.
How: Stay 2 consecutive weekend nights (Friday, Saturday or Sunday)
When: May 14 to Sep 3, 2012
Where: Any of the 4,500 IHG hotels worldwide, including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn® Resort, Holiday Inn® Club Vacations, Holiday Inn® Express, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®.
Who: Anyone can take advantage of it. You don’t have to become a Priority Club member to participate, but we recommend it. It’s free and easy and the perks are great. So join anyway.
What’s good about this promo? Your stay also qualifies for Priority Club points. So, you’ll not only be putting cash back in your pocket, but also earning towards the next free night’s stay. And, for those of you whose business trips take you out of town over the weekend, you’re really set, because the hotel cost isn’t on your own dime — but the perks are yours.
- Must book the reservation using the IHG/Priority Club/hotel property website for it to qualify. Those booked on Expedia, Kayak, or other discount retailers will not count. (Note: these are the same rules that apply for earning points on any Priority Club stay.)
- Limited to 1 stay per weekend period
- Limited to 4 rebates per household during the promo, totaling $300
- You must register for the promo before your stay or it won’t count.
- Print out (or save to PDF) the registration confirmation screen. You must include this proof with every rebate form submission.
- Rebate forms must be postmarked no later than October 3, 2012.
- The prepaid MasterCard will arrive 6-8 weeks after you submit your paperwork.